The SURVIVOR FILTER Personal Water Filter system cleans water down to a filtration level of 0.05 microns, the highest level available on the market today, thanks to its TRIPLE FILTRATION (UF Filter (Medical Grade), Carbon Filter, and Mesh Filters). 400% Better Filtration at 0.05 Microns than the Lifestraw at 0.20 Microns. Chemical Free, 3 STAGE FILTRATION DOWN TO 0.05 MICRONS WITH A CARBON FILTER, INTERNAL ULTRA FILTER AND COTTON PRE-FILTER:
Internal Ultra Filter Can be Removed and Cleaned to 100,000 Liters (26,417 Gallons), Replaceable Carbon Filter lasts up to 1,000 Liters (264 Gallons) as do the Cotton Pre-Filters (5 Extra Cotton Pre-Filters also Included).
Durable but Weighs Only 3.5 Ounces and Attaches Securely to many Hydration Systems Without Leaking. Ideal for your Bug-out Survival Bag, Emergency Preparedness, Travelling, Camping and Fishing!
- Triple Filtration to 0.05 microns, thanks to UF Filtration, Carbon Filtration and mesh - 4 times more efficient than the competition at 0.2 microns.
- Dual Filters (Ultra and Carbon) are removable and can be cleaned or replaced by purchasing on Amazon as needed. Plus, comes with 4 extra mesh filters!
- BPA Free and Weighs only 3.5 ounces. Fits just about anywhere (7 inches long X 1 inch wide) and Comes with detailed instructions and How to Use Manual.
- Can be used directly from fresh water source, with our Survivor Filter Collapsible Canteens, OR firmly attached to a Smart Water or Dasani Water Bottle, making the Survivor Filter the Most Versatile Personal Water Filter Straw Available.
- Other personal water filters are difficult to drink from, the Survivor Filter Personal Water Filter has a Special Mouthpiece, an integrated Cap to keep the mouthpiece clean and produces a SUPER FAST FLOW RATE of 200 ml (7 ounces) per minute.
Reliable and High Capacity
- Backed up With our Unbeatable Warranty
- 400% Better Filtration at 0.05 Microns than the Lifestraw at 0.20 Microns
- 0.05 Microns of Filtration, Best Level on the Market Today!
- The ONLY Personal Water Filter that has an Ultra Filter, Carbon Filter and a Particle Filter!
No need to throw it out after one trip thanks to Reusable and Replaceable Filters that last up to 264 gallons (1000 Water Bottles) and can then be easily cleaned or replaced as needed.
Durable, and Versatile
- Super-fast Flow rate of 200ml (7 ounces) per minute
- Easy Flip-On, Flip-Off Mouthpiece Cap Keeps Cap Clean
- Weighs only 3.5 ounces and easily fits in your glove box, tackle box, knapsack or BUG-OUT bag
- Fits in your hand
Easy to Open Amazon Frustration Free Packaging Allows you to Open and Close the Packaging and Seal the Product with Ease.
Ultimate Multi-Purpose Personal Water Filter Ideal For:
- Camping, Hiking, Trekking and Fishing
- Vacation and Backpacking
- Survivalists and Preppers
- Kids and Adventurers
100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Unbeatable Warranty*
Survivor Filter believes that you will love this Portable Water Filter so much that we offer a no-hassle 30 Money Back Guarantee and Ltd. Lifetime Warranty!
Don't take Chances with Your Family's Safety. Click the "Add to Cart" Button to Get Yours Now!
How it Works
SURVIVOR FILTER: 0.05 MICRONS OF SUPERIOR FILTRATION
The SURVIVOR FILTER
Personal Water Filter system cleans water down to a filtration level of 0.05 microns,
the highest level available on the market today, thanks to its TRIPLE FILTRATION (UF Filter (Medical Grade), Carbon Filter, and Mesh Filters)
. Only filtration to 0.05 microns has been shown to successfully remove 99.99% of Dirt, Bacteria, Protozoa, Chlorine, Heavy Metals and other Contaminants from fresh water sources and meets EPA guidelines. The Survivor Filter is reusable and can filter up to 1000 litres or 264 gallons
and then filters can be cleaned by back flushing and replaced for a fraction of the cost.
To operate, its as easy as sticking one end directly into the fresh water source and pulling water through the mouthpiece from the other side. The threaded end also accepts standard pop bottles for easy purification on the go. The three-stage filtration system removes 99.9% of all pathogens and improves the taste of the water at the same time thanks to the charcoal filter located in the mouthpiece.
Other commercially-available filtration systems may differ in terms of ease of use. You should consult the instruction manual for your particular model for instructions on how to use the filter properly.
Another nice feature of the Survivor filter is that the filters themselves can be removed for cleaning and/or replacement. Most filtration systems must be replaced once the recommended water volume has been filtered, but you can greatly extend the life of your Survivor Filter by removing the UF filter element and backflushing it with clean water. Eventually, the filter can be replaced for a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new water filter.
Stage 1: Water Inlet
At the bottom of your SURVIVOR FILTER you will find the water inlet/Mesh pre-filter combo. This section is placed directly into contact with the fresh water source, and can be attached to a standard 28mm threaded plastic soda bottle. The Mesh Pre-Filter sits inside the water inlet, providing the first line of defense to remove large particles. Your SURVIVOR FILTER comes with 4 replacements of the mesh pre-filter just in case. If you need more information. you can always contact us by calling or emailing to help you out.
Stage 2: Membrane Ultra Filter
The Ultra Filter uses hollow fiber membranes which are small hollow tubes that look like straws. The membranes acts like a barrier to pollen, algae, bacteria, viruses, germs, toxins and heavy metals. Water flows through the fibers of the Ultra Filter, where most solids are trapped. When water flow through the Ultra Filter becomes reduced, then it’s time to remove the Ultra Filter for cleaning or replacement. To clean the Ultra Filter, follow the supplied instructions to disassemble the SURVIVOR FILTER, filter and back flush by running clean fresh water through the filter in the opposite direction, then re-install and you are good for more use.
Stage 3: Activated Carbon Filter
The final stage of filtration is the Activated Carbon Filter. Activated Carbon has the ability to attract and trap chemicals and impurities in water. As the water passes over the carbon, the contaminants are drawn into the surface of the carbon granules, which acting like a magnet trapping impurities that have managed to make it past the Ultra Filter and Mesh Pre-Filter the first two filtration levels, into the carbon. The final result, is fresh, clean, odor free drinking water. For maximum effectiveness, the Activated Carbon Filter with Integrated Filter Tip should be replaced after 264 gallons or 1000 litres of use.
Survivor Filter is the world's leading provider of Portable Water Filtration Products and we have many great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Survivor Filter difference.
Here are just a few of the reason why you should buy from us:
- We use Amazon to ship your order. We have partnered with Amazon for all order fulfillment and have our products strategically placed in Amazon warehouses across the United States. That means you will be receiving your wonderful organic products by one of the best online retailers in existence from somewhere near you
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products, come back for more. We must be doing something right!
- Brand new fresh products, so your product has not been sitting on a shelf for long by the time you receive it.
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- You will love our products
The bottom line is we love our customers, and our customers love our products!